Saturday, June 25, 2011

It's Rudy Day

Well here it is Rudy day for June. We are now on the downhill slide to Christmas. I have not accomplished much today but I am working on finding stuff for some puzzle bottles I want to make for my nephews. Some Christmas music in the AM. Maybe I will look for something Chrismasy tonight. On line or TV.

Went to pick up my stuff at Kohls having lost weight it's fun to buy new clohtes. I found me 5 pairs ofpants and then some stuff for my pre teen boy so 12 items (about $400 pre sale) for $30 not to bad I say...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Rudy Day!! You got some great deals on the clothes. Good job!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Shannon,, awesome deals. I love Kohl's !

Shakerwood said...

Happy Rudy Day to you. I'm working on the weight loss myself and am hoping by the end of summer I can buy new clothes in a much smaller size. Keep up the good work!

happeningswithLana said...

That is a GREAT bargain on clothes!