Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Well it's Valentines day. I am such a boring practical person when it comes to this day. I got my wonderful husband a card that does a good job of expressing my feeling. That's it, yeah me. For as long as we have been together he always got me gifts based on a theme. Hot stuff w/ hot sauce and hot candy, Fun to be w/ you we went to the cicurs that year, sweet stuff:more candy than I could eat. I told him to hold off this year. It's a wonderful thought I really appreciate however extra cash spend on candy I don't need or flowers that wilt were not on my mind this year. I have to work tonight so I won't even get to see him. What a romantic we are :) We have been married 15 1/2 yrs. and he is my Valentine along w/ three othere little men in my life.

On a different note, by blog is bugging me. I am trying to update the background and can't get rid of the banner at the top. That and can't find a decent pirate background either.

No comments: