Friday, February 25, 2011

Mr. Men and you

We love the Mr. Men show in this house. Every character's name is a description of themselves. Mr. Rude, Mr. Stubborn, Miss Chatterbox, Miss Whoops. I think on any given day we can identify with one of them. THey make me laugh and are much more tolerable than some of the cartoons the boys want to watch on a daily basis.While it's a you have to see it to get it moment, one of my favoite lines is when Mr. Noisy is stomping around in a cave w/ Mr. Stubborn (always right) and Miss Naughty (plays tricks). Mr Noisy is asking what the map says on how to get out and Mr. Stubborn replies "It says, do not listen to me, listen to Mr. Stubborn, he knows what he is talking about." We all know someone like that, they are ALWAYS right. Do you have a Miss Chatterbox in your life, some one who never stops talking. Maybe a Mr. Lazy or Mr. Messy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I used to love the Mr. Men books. I live with a couple of Mr. Grumpys and a Miss Know-it-all.