Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Last day of August

In honor of this being the end of August I am burning my margarita candle and it smells yummy. I am ready for summer to be over. It has been a long hot summer for us. It was nice to get to take the boys to the beach and the mountains but time for school to start and some routine to be back in the house. Plus I am ready to have my husband home on the weekends. Plus we are on the down slope for Christmas. Now we have a holiday every month and the next few months will fly. Better get going on the Holiday Grand Plan and Holiday Housework plan to get prepared for the holidays. I am ready are you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so ready for summer to be over. Ours wasn't even that bad, but bad enough for me. Bring on Fall!!

K E Fleck said...

Found your blog through M.H.Home - had to come over when I saw your title :-)

We're following along w/ the holiday grand plan, too. One week at a time, we'll get there.

Margarita candle? I'm intrigued :-)