Friday, March 4, 2011

Cloudy with a Chance.........of Happiness

The other night my oldest boy was watching a movie in the car. He chose Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. He knows I really like that movie. Flint Lockwood embodies what we have been reading in the Happiness Project book. He completly follows his passion in life, to be an inventor. He does this regardless of what others think he keep working on it. I love how Flint hums his own theme music and nariates what he is doing, he makes me laugh. And his sidekick Steve. Steve loves gummy bears, who doesn't? My favorite are the white and red. yum.I think we can learn a lesson from Flint. Find something you really enjoy doing and make a point of doing it. I need to find a passion or something I really enjoy doing and do it. I second guess my self and that self doubt creeps in. I like making cards but don't make time for it and find my self feeling "uncreative" I need to learn to find a few minutes and jsut do it. Make something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just like the NIKE ad says - Just Do It!!
I haven't seen this movie, but it is going on my list of ones I want to see. It sounds great.

Shannon said...

You can prob. tell from my other posts, I like cute funny movies and this one is really fun.I know you will like it.