Tuesday, March 22, 2011

my new friend... Capt. Jack

Any one that knows me know I have a thing for pirates. Know those stick family stickers on the back of the car? Found pirate one, favorite movies? THe Pirates of the Carribean. Shirt w/ skull and crossbones? Sure, I call them my pirate shirts, I have one that's pink and says pirate girl on it. Pirate flip flops? got them too. Favorite football team? Well that's the Redskins not changing that to Pittsburg for my current obcession. Along w/ several other pirate things in my collection. At Christmas we redid the dining room turned game room into a media room. The school my mom and dad teach at recently had their ring banquet (prive school, they don't dance) and it was a Hollywood theme. To rais some more money they auctioned off the decorations. Dad got me something very cool. A life size cardboard cutout of Capt. Jack Sparrow himself. He watches over me in the room. He has scared me a few time but I like him there. He's kind of sexy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!
My daughter has one like that of Harry Potter and Dobby from the second movie. She loves it and says she is never getting rid of it.

Anonymous said...

I am so envious,,, I swear I would probably have that thing soaking wet from drooling over it every time I walked past it. He is one sexy beast !!!!!!!