Monday, October 25, 2010

Anothe Rudy Day


Well here is it Rudy day again. The times is passing so quickly. There is only one more Rudy day till Christmas. Wow! Yesterday also started the Christmas countdown. Time to really start prepping/planning. I have stuff written in one place and not the other so I need to work on getting everything in all the places (my main Christmas notebook as well as my purse notebook)

Yesterday I spent my day working on my Christmas cards and listening to Christmas music. I got alot done but after counting how many are on the MHH card exchange I have more to go. I will try to take some pict tomorrow and post them. Today I did more cards and had Christmas in Conn. on in the back ground.
Maybe I can stretch out Rudy day just one more day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your Rudy Day sounds wonderful. Good work on the cards.