Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween


Well here it is, Halloween and thee last day of October. Fall is upon up full tilt and we are on the downward slide to Christmas. Good thing those of us at Magical Holiday Home believe in preparing early.
So we were cleaning house the other day and I moved the automan that goes w/ this chair, my chair. Well the Snoopy has claimed the automan as her bed. I guess since we moved it she decided she was going to take over my chair...nice...Time to get up puppy mommy needs her chair back so I can get on the computer and talk about you now...
Happy Halloween friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so uncomfortable!! What a cutie-pie!! I grew up with a dog named Snoopy - she was a mean terrier. Your Snoopy looks like a sweetheart.

Aggy said...

Hahaha. Love it!