Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Menu Board


I got this ideas from the Fly Lady facebook page. Since I have been working hard on menu planning and sticking w/ it I wanted to find a fun way to display it. It's a picture frame and I used my circut to cut out the days of the week and now that I have a new program am going to try to cut out "whats for dinner?" also. Where the photo goes I can use different scrapbook pages to go w/ the current season or kitchen decor.

When doing my menu for 2 weeks I try to assign a type of food to each day.
Monday-hamburger, Tuesday-chicken, Wednesday-pork, Thursday-pasta, Fun Friday (things like sloppy joe casserol, calzones...) and the weekends I don't cook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Menu planning is not my favorite job, but this would make it a lot more fun.

teachermomof2 said...

Very cute Shannon! I love that it is so big! I don't have any wall space in my kitchen, so mine is smaller and will sit on an easel.