Thursday, September 16, 2010

Candycorn and peanuts


Unlike our favorite Nick Jr video where Moose sings "I don't like candy corn" one thing I love about fall is Candycorn and those little pumpkins. I especially love mixing candycorn and peanuts. Yum!!! I have to hide it so that I won't eat it all at once and so the rest of the family won't eat it also. This is my first candycorn dishrag (thanks to tezsocks' blog). Monster E wants it to be ours and since it's the first it will be. I plan to make more to give to friends and teachers. I made it in a day so hopefully I can get a few done easily. So go get some candycorn and peanuts and enjoy fall.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the dishrag. You made it in one day? So impressed. I really like candy corn, too!!

teachermomof2 said...

Love the dishcloth! Can you share the pattern?

Shannon said...

I got them from this blog http://tezsocks.wordpress.com/2008/10/16/candy-corn-dishcloth/ I can't remember if I found it when I was googling it or if it was posted on MHH by Louloudu

happeningswithLana said...

That is really cute! Would be a nice gift.