Monday, September 13, 2010

An unplanned Rudy Day


So Sunday Sept. 12th I had a unplanned Rudy Day. Monster E was sleeping, Hubby was sleeping, the other boys were at friends and the house was quiet. I found my Christmas card box, opened the screened door in the kitchen to enjoy the cooler weather, lit a Christmas candle and got to work. I didn't get nearly as many done as I had hoped but I got some done. It takes a while to finish eash one. I don't have the inside worked out yet but to make the background of the snowglobe I put covered the inside cover w/ a 2 sided piece of paper w/ the Christmas print facing inside. I will use a smaller piece of the same paper as a backgroud to what ever stamped text I end up using. Any way what was in each snowglobe is different and the glitter shakes around in it. It was a nice, relaxing way to spend part of the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look great!!

happeningswithLana said...

Shannon, love the cards.

Shannon said...

thanks ladies!