Friday, July 8, 2011

Crafty Friday

I decided on some Christmas in July fun today. We have been working hard cleaning the boys rooms so we deserved some down time. We watched a animated Christmas movie I have not seen before called Christmas is here again. It was cute. It's about a orpan girl, an elf, reindeer, fox and polar bear that help reclaim Santa's magical sack (magical b/c it was made from the swadling clothes that baby Jesus was wrapped in) so Christmas can return to the world.

Then I started on my ideas for aprons for gifts. This is my first attempt and it will need some serious tweeking.I used a bright green ribbon for the tie and blue around the pocket.
DS 12 is modeling so I promised to not show his face ;)

3 comments:

Tricia said...

I've never heard of that movie. It sounds interesting. Your apron looks nice...AWWW why won't the model show us his face:)

Anonymous said...

The apron looks great. Your model is very good.

Luludou said...

Apron seems quite nice. Thanks to your model :)