Monday, July 11, 2011

I hate waiting

I am not good at waiting. I try... and occasionally I successed but most of the time I get annoyed. I don't like going to amusemnt parks when it's busy and I have to wait. I try to find a short line at the grocery store. At least there I can read a magazine or look in other peoples carts. That's a whole different day there.... I ordered some stuff from a home sale my cousin was having. I had it sent to my place b/c she is out of town. I was told by the consultant that it would be up to two weeks and I would prob. get my stuff before the party b/c it usually works out that way. Well she got it last Thur and I got nothing. I get to watch the UPS come every day to the neighbor (No lie but again that's another day) but not here... maybe today... please....

And on top of it I have a box full of fun Christmas ornament from an exchange I did and I have to wait for everyone to get theirs before I can open mine.... more waiting :( booo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people say to me "Patience is a virtue". Makes me want to punch them. I love looking in other people's carts at the grocery store - so much fun!!

Shannon said...

MEl Glad to know it's not just me but i will be honest I don't always have nice thoughts....

Tricia said...

It's not just you Shannon believe me:) I dislike waiting on family members too esp when they hate waiting but don't mind making others wait LOL