Monday, July 4, 2011

my smash book

Happy Fourth of July.

It's been over two years since our family trip to Disney world. While I am wanting to go back again I have yet to do any thing w/ my suitcase full of stuff from our first trip. While I discovered I need to find some more picts to print off to use I did do one page. There were 7 of us on the trip and I always wanted to assign us to the seven dwarfs so I did. This was my first page. I am sure I will add some more as I go.
We are:
my mom: Sleepy
my dad: Doc
Me:Dopey
Hubby:Sneezy
Oldest boy: Happy
Middle Boy: Bashful
Youngest Boy: Grumpy

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this Shannon !

Anonymous said...

Cute!!

Tricia said...

That's so cute!

Pamela said...

I still have to scrapbook our Disney trip - and we went in 1999!

happeningswithLana said...

That is cute and will enjoyed in years to come.

teachermomof2 said...

Very nice Shannon! I need to get serious with mine this week!

Pamela said...

Was does the term "smash book" mean?