Friday, July 15, 2011

My new ornaments

Last night was a special night for me. I was able to chat w/ some special Friend and do our virtual ornament exchange. While I couldn't hear everyone's word I could read them and feel the excitement. The beautiful ladies at Magical Holiday Home hold a very special place in my heart. They are wonderful ladies that I can't imagine talking to daily. Supportive, sweet, strong women who while we may all be different we are always there for each other and I love that.
So with out further Ado here are the ornaments:
Starting at the top: Is a picture of Diedra in a wodnerful pop open box and a tree she sowed w/ MHH on the star.

going Left is a mini snow man, A washer stamped w/ Happy CIJ 2011 and a rosset made from beautiful Christmas ribbon from Michelle

Then a Ornament from The smoky mountains w/ a bear on it from Becky from her favorite Christmas store and vacation town

The fun sparkly snowflake is from Jessica.

Jane cross stitched the reindeer and backed it with some material from a skirt she made for her daughter's part in a play.

Next is a beautiful silver and tourquoise wreath from Annie, which is perfect since she lives in AZ.

Above that is a bag of angle dust and a cute snowman w/ a big hat. The snowman is made from wooden pieces and nicely done by Lana. She was sweet enought to host this exchange and sent a wonderful sweet card w/ hers.

Last but not least is the snowman from Kim. (see a snow/snow man theme?) Hers was made w/ caulk on styrofoam balls so it has a lot of texture and she sowed MHH '11 on the scarf and used the bake clay for the eyes/nose/buttons.

Unfortunatly my ornaments, which were my last choice, were all broken. :( They were in the glass balls so I think some ladies will transfer to ones they already have. I put a paperclip angle I made on them also so at least those were ok. Now I can plan better for next year's exchange and get my supplies during the holidays while they are still availible.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Shannon thanks for sharing who made which beautiful ornament. Sorry yours was broke glad the angel part made it ok. Good job ladies...

Tricia

Anonymous said...

The ornaments are lovely. Glad you had fun with the exchange.